Saturday, January 8, 2011

My 1st 2011 entry.Hello guys! Happy new year, wishing u all a good start on 2011!Yeah no time, no time.1st of all, I wanna wish my fellow batch mates for our 7th batch Starian048 Anniversary ( 7/1/2004 - 7/1/2011 ) . Back then, it was a really experiencing day, what a memory it was with u guys! Too many to remember!All this while, it kept us laughing and never stops! :) Thanks to Aid, Emir, Gorie, Nazmi, Ular, Caman and others for those beautiful memory written in your blog, i read it with a big smile on my face :)

2010 was a year to remember! I had a very good time to spend with my family,I enjoyed my day with my friends, I had tackled a girl :) and Malaysian football was surprisingly surprised the Malaysian! All in 2010! and now we need a fresh start

Its been a week in 2011, Ive met my killer already. Okay smile and nothing to be afraid of. The classes and the lecturers are great and organized. All i need to do is to to ENTERTAIN THEM! and i LOVE ENTERTAINING THEM!

Good start I guess, while writing this, I am listening to "Cinta Kristal", a song from Rahim Maarof, sang by Awie in 'Hantu Kak Limah Balik Rumah'! I watched the movie and suddenly crystallized by the song. HAHAHA it is a good song.

okayy

Back to the main thing, I just wanna achieved something this year, something which really great and meaningful. I don't know what it is, but its there. I just need the guide.I pray to Allah that he would help me with his guidance. A lot things to do this year, my commitment is getting bigger and bigger, and as I grow older, I know that those things would come one day and I'm prepared for that. I am thankful with what I have now. U guys made my day :)

to end, i wanna keep my blog updated as u guys does. Its good spending time reading and writing here than facing all the mechanical stuff. Its hard i guess with all the limited connection, time and so on, ill try my best :)

and to Nabila, it has been 10 months :) although it is not 10 years, I am happy to be with u all this while. Thank you and i love u :)