Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ive got an early leave for my class today,not only me,but the whole class members.It was a long hours gap there until evening,and I had it full with sleeping in my room.On evening,I woke up around 5pm,then boarding on bus that sent me back to my campus,we had an evening rugby touch together with my seniors,and my batch mates as well.

Uitm Penang is the smallest branch campus to compared with other Uitm campus around M'sia.The sad thing is,we have only one field,just one!Can u imagine that?we have about 5K students which majority is the male students.How do the male adapt to this situation?But the ruggers have the advantage to use the field,Uitm Penang got the 1st runner up in the last Karisma ( inter campus sports competition ).The field will bond the ruggers to get along together,and know each other better.That is why we are good in it!

Enough for me to say this,InsyaAllah I'll try my best to excel in both academics and co-curriculum.Hoping prayers from everyone. =)

No comments: